Elanz’s expertise on Microsoft became an evidence in 2014 with the obtention of the Microsoft Silver Partner competency level.
Being a Microsoft Silver partner what does it mean ?
The Microsoft Partner Network is designed to provide VARs, managed service providers, systems integrators, system builders and consultants with guidance, support and development expertise in Microsoft products, to aid them in serving and selling to their clients. In this article we describe the program and explain how to become a Microsoft partner
The Microsoft Partner Network program consists of three levels: Community, Subscription and Competency (which is available as either a Silver or a Gold membership).
Competency level: Silver
According to Microsoft, Silver-competency memberships offer a number of additional benefits, including :
- 25 internal-use licenses for each Microsoft software application.
- A Silver-competency Certified Partner Logo, which displays your company’s industry experience in providing services, software and support for Microsoft technology. The logo can be used in your company’s marketing and promotional material, including on your website.
- 20 Partner Advisory Hours, which provide phone and online support from Microsoft personnel, extending technical, business and competitive sales help.
- Eligibility for business planning support from a Microsoft Partner Account Manager.
- Eligibility for discounts on Windows Phone plans and devices.
- A prioritized listing with Silver-competency
Silver and Gold partners must also provide confirmed references from customers verifying the company’s legitimacy and quality of business: three customer references for Silver membership and five customer references for Gold membership.